Facebook has a powerful ads management tool called Facebook Ads Manager.
Around 1.7 billion people use Facebook every day and they watch ads on this social media, so you should take advantage of this easy to use and relatively inexpensive tool, because it is a huge opportunity for you as a business owner to get ideal customers.
In a not difficult way, you can run your own ads in Facebook but also in Instagram, Messenger and Audience Network. With just one campaign, you can reach thousands of people through their cell phones, tablets or PCs.
The cost to reach 1.000 people in your target audience is approximately 7.30 dollars, that makes Facebook one of the cheapest and most effective platforms in the world.
In Facebook Ads Manager you can watch your campaigns, make changes and check results, you will be able to accomplish a lot of things to help your business or product launch. These are the special features it provides:
- Set up facebook advertising campaigns.
- Create new adds or set of ads.
- Manage ads offers on facebook.
- Improve your advertising campaigns.
- Keep a performance record of your campaigns.
- A/B test to check your advertising campaign on Facebook Ads Manager.
To summarize it, you have everything you need. In the following lines we will guide you step by step so you can learn how to use this tool by yourself.
How to use Facebook Ads Manager correctly
To start advertising on Facebook you will need to set up your Facebook ads Manager account. The first thing that you have to do is to log in your Facebook account and click Create Ad on the menu on the top right corner.
Ads Manager will create an account for you and will guide you so you can set your first advertising campaign. Alternatively, you can close the screen by clicking the close option on the bottom left corner.
Now you have to click on the main menu on the top left corner to watch and surf through the different tools and options.
Step 1: Explore
Once you click the main menu you can see all the options of the Campaign Administrator set in five sections: Plan, Create and Manage, Measure and Report, Assets and Settings.
When you click on Create a campaign, it’s going to ask you what your campaign objective is, you have to select from 3 options:
- Awareness (Brand awareness, local awareness, reach). These options are mainly to launch your Facebook page so your brand or business has more exposure and can be more known.
- Consideration (Traffic, Engagement, App install, video views, Lead generation, Messages).
- Conversions, Product Catalog series, Store visit.
After using Facebook Ads Manager for a while, you will see a new menu with the frequently used sections so you can find the tools that you usually use faster.