Reels has become in one of the users’ favorites during this 2021.
This tool allows to record and edit short videos whom is possible add songs. The best ones can become viral, which is why this is a good option to gain followers on Instagram.
Although Instagram started as a service for exclusively sharing photos, other features such as video support, stories, direct messages and others were gradually added to cover a bigger audience. Now, this social network, which is Facebook’s property, is ready to capture the market trend popularized by TikTok.
Instagram finally decided to put faith in the 15 seconds video trend; the great advantage of this social network over its competitors is that, not only offers a great exposure and, therefore, a bigger audience for the reels, but also allows to create content with all the filters and effects the app already features.
That’s why millions of users around the world are wondering which are the best songs for their reels and which are the best tricks to make them more successful.
Based on Instagram metrics, the music genres more used are: electronic, reggaeton, hip hop and pop. Next, we’ll show you a list of 50 songs that have been used for the Instagram most viral reels and bellow this list, don’t you miss some little tricks to manage your reels.
List of the Best Songs for Instagram Reels 2021
1. On My Way – Alan Walker and Sabrina Carpenter
2. Touch It – Busta Rhymes
3. Counterparty (Original Mix) – Hipinoze
4. Everything at Once – Lenka
5. Telepatía (Telepathy) – Kali Uchis
6. Hawaii – Maluma
7. Wrap Me In Plastic – Chromance and Momoland
8. Happy Birthday – Nakash Aziz
9. Our Streets – DJ Kantik
10. Caramelo (Caramel) – Ozuna
11. Bad Boy – Yung Bae and bbno$
12. Panda – Desiigner
13. Toxic X – Love Shack
14. La Curiosidad (Curiosity) – Jay Wheeler, DJ Nelson and Myke Towers
15. How Bizarre – OMC
16. Happy Birthday – Diwakar and Kaka Balachander
17. Often Remix – The Weeknd and Kygo
18. ILY (I Love You Baby) – Surf Mesa (feat. Emilee)
19. 34+35 – Ariana Grande
20. Rockstar – Post Malone and 21 Savage
21. I’m an Accountant – Rocky Paterra
22. Cute Song – Aroob Khan
23. Umbrella – Rihanna
24. Sunset Lover – Petit Biscuit
25. Mean – $NOT and Flo Milli
26. Dancing in My Room – 347aidan
27. Boom – DJ Tiesto and Sevenn
28. Buss It – Erica Banks
29. Mad at Disney – Salem Ilese
30. Hollaback Girl – Gwen Stefani
31. For The Damaged Coda – Blonde Redhead
32. Purple Passion – Diana Boncheva
33. Love Your Voice – JONY
34. Level Up – Ciara
35. He’s a Pirate – Klaus Badelt
36. Betty Boop – Charlie Puth
37. Todo de ti (All About You) – Rauw Alejandro
38. Cha-Cha Slide – Mr. C The Slide Man
39. Loco (Crazy) – Justin Quiles, Chimbala, Zion & Lennox
40. Summer – Calvin Harris
41. Spirits – The Strumbellas
42. Mienteme (Lie to Me) – Trini feat. Maria Becerra
43. Bad Guy – Billie Ellish
44. Que mas pues? (What’s up?) – J. Balvin and Maria Becerra
45. Radioactive – Imagine Dragons
46. Blinding Lights – The Weeknd
47. Un beso de improviso (An Improvise Kiss) – Ana Mena and Rocco Hunt
48. Girls Like You – Maroon 5
49. GTA San Andreas Theme – Young Maylay
50. Linda (Pretty) – Tokischa and Rosalía
Bonus If you wanna know which are the best trending songs, we recommend you trendingblade.com, so you would be able to create reels that go viral immediately.
How to improve your reels quality?
Explore the Instagram effects
The effects are the essence of the Instagram experience. According to the kind of reel that you want to post, you can add faces, party lights, color filters and choose among dozens of other effects.
Instagram allows to create audiovisual content of maximum 60 seconds length although it is not mandatory to create always material of this length, in fact, the most successful reels are between 5 and 10 seconds long. Taping in the timer icon you can configure it to count from 2 through 60 seconds.
Line up properly your recorded video
If the recorded video looks blurred you can use the “Line up” option to improve its resolution. You’ll find this option in the fifth bar of the reels tool and by touching it you can make the changes.
Save your reels in your device
You never know what could happen to your Instagram account, that’s why is always better to use your device inner memory to save the reels you’ve like the most. To perform this action, press forwards the arrow located in the bottom and then press the “Save” button at the top right corner.
Give it your personal touch using stickers and text
Instagram allows to incorporate stickers, emojis and text to the reels before sharing them with your followers. Plus, adding the hour, the date, the location or the right emojis can increase significantly the reels visibility.
Use other reels audio
The same as TikTok, if you find a song or a clip you like, you can play it and select “Use audio”, so it would be configured to use the song you have chosen.
Protect your reels and the original audio that are of your own authorship
Consider that when you share your reels, anyone can see them and share them, therefore, also anyone can extract audio and use it in their reels. However, you can configure your account’s privacy to avoid it.
All you have to do is going to “Profile”, taping in the three lines at the top right corner, getting in “Settings”, “Privacy”, “Account privacy” and set up the “Private account” function.
With the previous list of the 2021 best songs for reels and these little but practical advices, you’ll surely succeed making your reels more showy, complementing them with this year best songs and also the best video quality which make your Instagram account take off the ground.